1. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
1. When you visit the Platform or place an order through the Platform, you may be asked to provide information about yourself including your name, contact details and payment information such as credit or debit card information. We may also collect information about your usage of the Platform and information about you from the messages you post to the Platform and the e-mails or letters you send to us.
3. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
2. We may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Platform or our services.
3. Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may use your information to let you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you including services that may be the subject of direct marketing and we may contact you to do so by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. LINE, Messenger, SMS, MMS etc.) as well as by e-mail.
4. Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may also share information with third parties (including those in the food, drink, leisure, marketing and advertising sectors) to use your information in order to let you know about goods and services which may be of interest to you (by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. LINE, Messenger, SMS, MMS etc.) and/or e-mail) and to help us analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and services to you.
5. If you do not want us to use your data in this way or change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out below and/or amending your profile accordingly.
6. Please note that by submitting comments and feedback on the Platform or in any marketing or advertising materials regarding the products and the services, you consent us to use such comments and feedback on the Platform and in any marketing or advertising materials. We will only identify you for this purpose by your first name and the city in which you reside.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
1. The information you provide to us will be transferred to and stored on our servers and the servers of our technical service provider Ginja Co. Ltd.
3. If you have consented, we may allow carefully selected third parties, including marketing and advertising companies, our affiliates and associates, to contact you occasionally about services that may be of interest to you. They may contact you by telephone, SMS as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out below and/or by amending your profile accordingly.
4. If our business enters into a joint venture with, purchases or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed or transferred to the target company, our new business partners or owners or their advisors.
5. We reserve the right to disclose your information that you provide to us in order to comply with (and/or where we believe we are under a duty to comply with) any law, legal obligation or our Platform Terms and Conditions, or if it is reasonably necessary in its opinion to protect our rights or property or safety of the Platform or any third party, or to avoid injury to any person; or in order to enforce our Platform Terms and Conditions and any other agreement; or to protect the rights of the Provider or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and other organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and prevention.
5. SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
1. We take steps to protect your information from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will keep your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
2. Where you have chosen a password which allows you to access certain parts of the Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
3. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Platform; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
4. Due to the nature of the internet, we do not provide any guarantee or warranty regarding the security of your information during transmission to us or storage by us and you acknowledge that you disclose your information to us at your own risk.
6. ACCESSING AND UPDATING
You have the right to see the information we hold about you ("Access Request") and to ask us to make any changes to ensure that it is accurate and up to date.